Melbourne. It took a short time to see the things I love about this city but I have finally landed in an amused state. Individuality really stands out in this city, though it is small it has a lot of diversity. Those that have travelled on the number 86 or ventured into the smith street supermarket will know what I'm talking about..in particular on my tram ride one morning in an hour I saw polished women to men who became women, but still didn't appear to like the idea of shaving legs. Funky looking guys, to men who have a bowl haircut and wear Hawaiian shirts - which quiet frankly just looks like they want to hurt someone. Chic boho to what I'm going to call boo hoo when it doesn't quiet look right and are obviously still in transition from the eastern suburbs. I have successfully ended my last few days here with my close friend, Kylie's wedding. The hens party was a success due to a rather entertaining guy doing puppetry tricks that was once a man's best ...
Comments