Skip to main content

Oh my what style you have





The pictures of the daytrip was my introduction to the Argentinian country. The place we visited was the family farm of Nadie (the girl second of the right in the picture above) in an area of the town called Rojas. I was packed off into a car with porteƱos drinking mate for around 3 hours. I have a taste for mate these days but it really makes you want to go to the bathroom - a lot, and the bathrooms were few and far in between during our drive.

The intention of the trip was for the guys to do some filming of a multimedia background for a dance production (coming to England!!!). It is always interesting to me to watch filiming. In particular how someone has an eye for the perfect shot or will see some detail that I know my eye would not pick up. 

An important lesson learnt on this trip was the common ground shared between the Antipodeans and Latinos of a good song which must be played over and over. Inclusive of air musicians and loud singing.

The country is beautiful and made me a little nostalgic given it was very much like Australian landscape. I was in slight envy given that these guys were working. What a great job. After our long day, well my long day of peeping around big toys and beautiful landscapes, we stopped off into town for a beer and made our way back into Buenos Aires.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moon Valley and Mendoza

Machu Picchu and Cusco I