Skip to main content

Lost In Space






That goes to vaguely describe how I feel at the moment after my arrival in Chile. I feel so weird today, as I have been in two places at the same time...an examle was at midnght on 26th Feb I was in Syd chatting away to my brother, then also at midnight on 26 Feb I was in the air over the Pacific on my way here....yes yes different time zones, but is quiet surreal.

This is going to be quiet a short one as it will likely turn into something in a langage of gibberish for not sleeping for I dont know how long as I am now confused with times.

Was great to catch up with all those in Sydney I had an awesome time snorkelling at Clovelly where a gropper swam a foot from where I first put my snorkell down to have a look (that being a fish and not a pervert human), then Sparky and I went kayaking at The Spit!! on Friday. Dinner at Phamish, and a famous Lager dinner. Thanks to the girls Jo and Lou for the Tropfest night, and those that made the effort to catch up.

Well must go for a nap. Camera back working so I posted a couple of photos some of the band practice with Sparky and a couple of Lou and Jo on my old St in Sydney and pictures of Darlo Bar and how it has become socially responsible.

Take care
Sx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moon Valley and Mendoza

Machu Picchu and Cusco II

There is a very good reason why Machu Picchu was awarded one of the new 7 wonders of the world. Many people I know have been to MP either via the Inca Trail or the train and walk up to the site. It is spectacular. We spent the night before in Auga Calientes a small village at the base of the mountain, and then made our way up early the following morning. You cannot spend less than a full day in MP, there is so much to see and do. This place feels like you are on top on the world, it is so steep, and when you have a narrow path to walk on and a sheer drop it is not for the faint hearted.  We both then spent the day rummaging around the ruins. We made out way from from Cusco to Lima via bus which is also not for the nervous person. It resembled a rollercoaster ride with loads of unmade sections. One of the drivers thought he was a in the formula one, we managed to distract ourselves by taking silly videos of pretending to pan pipe on little pipes Fanny had purchases to the mus

Machu Picchu and Cusco I